In terms of the data protection laws: You can reach our data protection officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as much as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages visited or the name of the file accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, phone number, company name, address or e-mail address are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
If you enter personal data via the forms on our website and send them to us by sending, the purpose of the data processing depends on the respective form. If you use our contact form, we will use your personal data to process your request. If you provide us with data by other means, the purpose of the data processing also depends on your request.
The legal basis for the collection of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and f GPDR. Our justified interest in data collection in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GPDR follows from the fact that we cannot process your request (contact, customer service) without your data.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data are processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process personal data – insofar and to the extent that the EU GPDR is applicable – in accordance with the following legal principles in connection with Art. 6 para. 1 GPDR:
• lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
• lit. b) Processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of appropriate pre-contractual measures.
• lit. c) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country in which the GPDR is fully or partially applicable.
• lit. d) Processing of personal data to protect vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
• lit. f) processing of personal data in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, except where such interests are overridden by fundamental freedoms and rights or by the interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for as long as necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we will limit the processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Rights of data subjects
Right to confirmation
Every data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data relating to him are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you can contact the data protection officer at any time.
Right to information
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from the operator of this website at any time about the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information. In addition, the following information may be provided if necessary:
• The processing purposes
• The categories of personal data processed
• The recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed
• If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
• The existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning him or her or of a right of opposition to or limitation of the processing by the controller
• The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
• If the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information about the origin of the data
Furthermore, the data subject has the right of information as to whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to obtain information on the appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer.
If you wish to make use of this right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right of rectification
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning him. Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, having regard to the purposes of the processing.
If you wish to make use of this right of correction, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right of deletion (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the immediate deletion of personal data concerning him/her, if one of the following reasons applies and insofar as the processing is not necessary:
• The personal data has been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which it is no longer necessary
• The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
• The data subject objects to the processing for reasons arising from his particular situation and there are no legitimate overriding reasons for processing, or, in the case of direct marketing and related profiling, the data subject objects to the processing
• The personal data have been processed unlawfully
• The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject
• The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to have personal data stored by the operator of this website deleted, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will ensure that the request for deletion is complied with immediately.
Right to limit processing
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to ask the person responsible for this website to limit the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
• The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period of time that allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
• The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to have the personal data deleted and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data
• The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs it in order to exercise or defend his rights
• The data subject has lodged an objection to the processing for reasons arising from his particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons given by the controller outweigh those given by the data subject
If one of the above-mentioned conditions is met, you can request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website by contacting our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will initiate the restriction of processing.
Right to data transferability
Every person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him/her in a structured, common and machine-readable format. He/she also has the right to have this data communicated to another person in charge, if the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, the person concerned has the right to obtain that the personal data be transmitted directly from one person in charge to another person in charge, as far as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert your right to data transferability, you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website at any time.
Right of objection
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
In the event of an objection, the operator of this website will no longer process the personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
To exercise your right to object, you can contact the data protection officer of this website directly.
Right to revoke a data protection consent
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to revoke his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to revoke a consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested advertisement and information materials is hereby contradicted. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, for example by spam e-mails.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective copyright holder may be liable to prosecution and, if necessary, damages.
General exclusion of liability
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we offer is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims arising from material or non-material damage caused by the use of the information provided are excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence.
The publisher can change or delete texts at his own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use or access to this website is at the visitor’s own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for damages, such as direct, indirect, accidental, pre-determined or consequential damages, which are allegedly caused by visiting this website and therefore do not assume any liability for them.
The publisher also assumes no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The content of linked sites is the sole responsibility of their operators. The publisher thus expressly dissociates itself from all third-party content which may be relevant under criminal or liability law or which is contrary to public decency.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the responsible person in our organization listed at the beginning of this privacy statement.
If you delete your cookies, you will have to click on the link again.